Wednesday 23 November 2011

Product Review: Fluirespira aerosol

I have two small children. One is nearly four and the other is three months. Both have a cold and cough (the trouble with two children is that the older one no doubt brings home all the viruses from school). Anyway, the eldest, like many children his age, isn't a big fan of medicine or aerosol.

Aerosol is one of the best ways for clearing the mucus and helping him breathe more easily so I've been on the look out for a system that would get the job done without causing him to get upset. Today I found the perfect solution. The aerosol with computer by Fluirespira is fantastic! The aerosol works brilliantly and the built in computer has a wide variety of games in both Italian and English to keep kids busy whilst they sit with the mask on. A great idea that makes life a lot easier for us mums.

The link to the product on the Fluirespira website is: http://www.fluirespira.it/fluirespira/opencms/it/prodotti/computer.html



I tried it out with my son this afternoon and when the aerosol was finished (took 10 minutes- there is a timer on it too so you can keep track), he asked if he could do some more. I had to fight him to even get the mask on with the old one!

It comes with two sizes of mask; one for kids, one for babies. I'll be trying in out on the little one too.

Needless to say I'm very happy with the result and highly recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no SPAM. Comments are welcome on all posts but should be respectful of the blog and clean. Thank you for your understanding. I hope you will be active on this blog and welcome your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...