Thursday 14 June 2012

Children with special talents

Does your child have some special talents? Is he/she a born entertainer?

My 4 year old always draws the attention at his playschool shows and delights in the applause of the audience. It spurs him on even more. He sings, dances and pulls a wide variety of facial expressions to make people laugh. It's something that comes naturally to him. When I ask him what he'd like to be when he grows up the answer is nearly always something creative. 

At times I'm really amazed at how good he is. I often find video's on the internet of talented children and think it's amazing what they are capable of at such a young age. Often they do a better job than I could ever imagine doing myself now let alone before reaching the age of 5!

Here's just a few talented little one's I came across whilst surfing the net:

This baby rocks out some great moves to Waka Waka by Shakira


Baby singing


Child drummer


Toddler Hip Hop dancer


Do you encourage your child to develop his/her creative talents? To get a 'Great' when they're adults, how soon does a child need to start?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please no SPAM. Comments are welcome on all posts but should be respectful of the blog and clean. Thank you for your understanding. I hope you will be active on this blog and welcome your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...